Quantcast

videocapturetool

nckrzan
Hi,

I have a question about the videoCapturetool -

is it possible to install this Macro permanently to ImageJ ?

 It means that the ImageJ will start simultanously with already installed
VideoCaptureTool.

And no procedure:
Plugins / macros / instal / VideoCaptureTool   --- will be necessary...

Best regards,

Marcel Krzan

Re: videocapturetool

Michael Schmid-3
Hi Marcel,

simply copy the text of the macro into your StartupMacros.txt file (you
find it in the ImageJ/macros folder)