question about AnalyzeSkeleton_ API

Aryeh Weiss
Analyze>Skeleton>Analyze Skeleton (2D/3D) , when run interactively,
generates a Results table that contains summary information of each tree
in the rows of the table -- one row per tree. It also can generate a
second table called
"Branch information", in which each row represents a branch, and it is
sorted by tree number (ascending) and then branch length (descending).

I called AnalyzeSkeleton_ through the API, using the following code snippet:

skel = AnalyzeSkeleton_()
skel.calculateShortestPath = False
skel.setup("", tmpImp)
skelResult = skel.run(AnalyzeSkeleton_.NONE, False, False, None, True,
True)meanBL = skelResult.getAverageBranchLength()  # just to check that
it is working.
print "Frame: ", i, len(meanBL)

Now, skelResult is a SkeletonResult
<http://javadoc.scijava.org/Fiji/sc/fiji/analyzeSkeleton/SkeletonResult.html>
object that contains all of the information that is in the Results table.
For example, skelResult.getAverageBranchLength() returns the
corresponding column in the Results table that is generated during the
interactive run.

However, I have not found corresponding methods that return the
information in the "Branch information" table.
This table is generated in the source code
<https://github.com/fiji/AnalyzeSkeleton/blob/AnalyzeSkeleton_-3.3.0/src/main/java/sc/fiji/analyzeSkeleton/AnalyzeSkeleton_.java#L1406
as an extra results table called extra_rt.

Is there a way to get this table (either displayed or as methods that
return the entries) through the API?

Alternatively, I can roll my own by copying the code into my own
function, but I prefer to ask before I re-invent the wheel.

Thanks in advance
--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss