methods of menu in ij.jar

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

methods of menu in ij.jar

Michael Alex
Dear colleagues,

maybe someone can help me. I don't know where the methods, selectable by icons on the fiji-gui (menu), are implemented in the ij.jar-library?
Particularly:

color picker (paint pot) -> flood fill
process -> Binary -> make binary
process -> Binary -> erode
process -> Binary -> fill holes
image -> adjust -> brigthness/contrast

How can I find out, if and where these methods are in ij.jar?
I want to integrate them in eclipse.

Thanks for your support,
best regards, Michael

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: methods of menu in ij.jar

Herbie
Good day Michael,

did you try the Command Finder?

Entering e.g. "erode" gives "ij.plugin.filter.Binary("erode")".

The source code is shown after clicking "Source".

Does this help?

Regards

Herbie



--
Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: methods of menu in ij.jar

ctrueden
Hi Michael,

> How can I find out, if and where these methods are in ij.jar?

The new ImageJ2 search bar [1] can deduce source locations for core ImageJ
plugins as well as third-party extensions. Type e.g. "color picker" into
the search bar, then click the Source button on the resulting command.

> I want to integrate them in eclipse.

If you have not already seen it, the following page might be helpful:
    https://imagej.net/Eclipse

Regards,
Curtis

[1]
http://imagej.net/2017-12-29_-_ImageJ2_and_Fiji_updated_-_now_with_search_bar
!

--
Curtis Rueden
LOCI software architect - https://loci.wisc.edu/software
ImageJ2 lead, Fiji maintainer - https://imagej.net/User:Rueden
Did you know ImageJ has a forum? http://forum.imagej.net/


On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM, Herbie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good day Michael,
>
> did you try the Command Finder?
>
> Entering e.g. "erode" gives "ij.plugin.filter.Binary("erode")".
>
> The source code is shown after clicking "Source".
>
> Does this help?
>
> Regards
>
> Herbie
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AW: methods of menu in ij.jar

Michael Alex
Dear Curtis, dear Herbie,

thanks a lot for your support. Now it works. The search bar helped finding imagej-methods for eclipse.  
I am glad about your knowledge and your unresting commitment helping people to solve their problems by using fiji/imagej.

Thanks a lot, have a nice weekend,
kind regards,
Michael


-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: ImageJ Interest Group [mailto:[hidden email]] Im Auftrag von Curtis Rueden
Gesendet: Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018 22:18
An: [hidden email]
Betreff: Re: methods of menu in ij.jar

Hi Michael,

> How can I find out, if and where these methods are in ij.jar?

The new ImageJ2 search bar [1] can deduce source locations for core ImageJ plugins as well as third-party extensions. Type e.g. "color picker" into the search bar, then click the Source button on the resulting command.

> I want to integrate them in eclipse.

If you have not already seen it, the following page might be helpful:
    https://imagej.net/Eclipse

Regards,
Curtis

[1]
http://imagej.net/2017-12-29_-_ImageJ2_and_Fiji_updated_-_now_with_search_bar
!

--
Curtis Rueden
LOCI software architect - https://loci.wisc.edu/software
ImageJ2 lead, Fiji maintainer - https://imagej.net/User:Rueden Did you know ImageJ has a forum? http://forum.imagej.net/


On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 5:48 AM, Herbie <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good day Michael,
>
> did you try the Command Finder?
>
> Entering e.g. "erode" gives "ij.plugin.filter.Binary("erode")".
>
> The source code is shown after clicking "Source".
>
> Does this help?
>
> Regards
>
> Herbie
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html