bioformat and Nikon nd2 file import

Cole, Richard (HEALTH)
When opening two channel, two sites, time file  (with the split channel selected) it opens by site instead of channel.  Any fix or workaround?

Cheers

Rich

Richard Cole
Research Scientist V
Director: Advanced Light Microscopy & Image Analysis Core
Wadsworth Center

Research Assistant Professor
Dept. of Biomedical Sciences
School of Public Health State University of New York

120 New Scotland Avenue, Albany N.Y. 12208
518-474-7048 Phone
518-408-1730 Fax

Re: bioformat and Nikon nd2 file import

David Gault (Staff)
Hi Richard,

I am one of the developers on the Bio-Formats project, this sounds like something I would have to investigate further. If you have a sample file showing this problem which we can test you can upload it to http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/.
Also if you ever need further help or support from the Bio-Formats team you can contact us directly using any of the methods at http://www.openmicroscopy.org/support/.

With Thanks,
David Gault