affine transform with matrix?

Colin Poczatek
I'm trying to register one image to another using an affine transform,
-and- get the matrix of the transform.  TurboReg does the registration
very well, but I can't seem to find a way to get the matrix of the
transform.  I looked around the Fiji doc a bit for another plugin but
didn't see anything obvious.

Any tips, besides putting prints in somebody's code?

Thanks,
Collin

dispose of the e-mail.

Re: affine transform with matrix?

Mark Krebs-2
Hi Collin,

You might try Image Stabilizer and the accompanying Image Stabilizer Log Applier:
http://fiji.sc/wiki/index.php/Image_Stabilizer

Also, transform coefficients may be obtained from TurboReg with the -showOutput option:
http://bigwww.epfl.ch/thevenaz/turboreg/

Cheers,
Mark Krebs
The Jackson Laboratory