Split image in 6 parts

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Split image in 6 parts

dfm65
Hello guys,

I am kind of new using ImageJ. I would like to know how to split a circular
crown in 6 parts
with 60 degree angle between them. I need to separate each piece from each
other, not just mark it.

I added an image of how I would like to use it.

Thank you

<http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/file/t382031/Crown.png>



--
Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Split image in 6 parts

Jerome Mutterer-3
Hi anonymous,

You might try this toolset, modified from the star_tool.ijm sample macro.

(1) Use the first tool to draw the division lines
(2) Use the second tool to create regions of interest from the pattern
created in (1)

https://gist.github.com/mutterer/31c4056fe8782424e6ee058ce78b912e

Jerome.

2018-06-21 20:37 GMT+02:00 dfm65 <[hidden email]>:

> Hello guys,
>
> I am kind of new using ImageJ. I would like to know how to split a circular
> crown in 6 parts
> with 60 degree angle between them. I need to separate each piece from each
> other, not just mark it.
>
> I added an image of how I would like to use it.
>
> Thank you
>
> <http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/file/t382031/Crown.png>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>



--
Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Split image in 6 parts

Herbie
Good day all,

because the original post was cross-posted to the ImageJ-Forum the thread
essentially continued there.

You may have a look at especially:
<http://forum.imagej.net/t/split-one-image-into-different-sectors/11590/17?u=herbie>

Regards

Herbie

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jerome Mutterer-3 wrote

> Hi anonymous,
>
> You might try this toolset, modified from the star_tool.ijm sample macro.
>
> (1) Use the first tool to draw the division lines
> (2) Use the second tool to create regions of interest from the pattern
> created in (1)
>
> https://gist.github.com/mutterer/31c4056fe8782424e6ee058ce78b912e
>
> Jerome.
>
> 2018-06-21 20:37 GMT+02:00 dfm65 &lt;

> dfm65@

> &gt;:
>
>> Hello guys,
>>
>> I am kind of new using ImageJ. I would like to know how to split a
>> circular
>> crown in 6 parts
>> with 60 degree angle between them. I need to separate each piece from
>> each
>> other, not just mark it.
>>
>> I added an image of how I would like to use it.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> &lt;http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/file/t382031/Crown.png&gt;
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/
>>
>> --
>> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Jerome Mutterer
> CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
> 12, rue du Général Zimmer
> 67084 Strasbourg Cedex
> www.ibmp.cnrs.fr
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html





--
Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Split image in 6 parts

Straatman, Kees (Dr.)
In reply to this post by Jerome Mutterer-3
Hi Jerome,

Very neat!

Double click on the first tool icon to change the number of parts required

Kees

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerome Mutterer [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 25 June 2018 12:29
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Split image in 6 parts

Hi anonymous,

You might try this toolset, modified from the star_tool.ijm sample macro.

(1) Use the first tool to draw the division lines
(2) Use the second tool to create regions of interest from the pattern created in (1)

https://gist.github.com/mutterer/31c4056fe8782424e6ee058ce78b912e

Jerome.

2018-06-21 20:37 GMT+02:00 dfm65 <[hidden email]>:

> Hello guys,
>
> I am kind of new using ImageJ. I would like to know how to split a
> circular crown in 6 parts with 60 degree angle between them. I need to
> separate each piece from each other, not just mark it.
>
> I added an image of how I would like to use it.
>
> Thank you
>
> <http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/file/t382031/Crown.png>
>
>
>
> --
> Sent from: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>



--
Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes 12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html