Quantcast

Result Table Decimal mark "." vs. ","

Merkelbach, Dr. Philipp
Hello,

is there a way to change the decimal mark used in ImageJ from full stop to comma?

Cheers
Philipp

________________________________

Rodenstock GmbH, Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153815, USt-ID-Nr. DE 238022927
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Oliver Kastalio, Dr. Michael Kleer, Sven Kossyk
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Peter Koerfer-Schuen

Re: Result Table Decimal mark "." vs. ","

Herbie
Good day,

as far as I know there is no way to do this easily, except chnaging
the source code of IJ.

In _science_ it makes no sense to change the delimiter according to
national conventions. Science per se is international which de facto
means that the decimal point is commonly used.

>Hello,
>
>is there a way to change the decimal mark used in ImageJ from full
>stop to comma?
>
>Cheers
>Philipp
>
>Rodenstock GmbH, Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153815, USt-ID-Nr. DE 238022927
>Geschaeftsfuehrer: Oliver Kastalio, Dr. Michael Kleer, Sven Kossyk
>Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Peter Koerfer-Schuen

Best greetings from city block to city block
--

                   Herbie

          <http://www.gluender.de>