Today we are releasing OMERO 5.4.1, a bug-fix release.
* labeled zoom slider bars in the UI to differentiate from horizontal scrollbars and make clear thumbnails can be zoomed (including Plate and Well thumbnails)
* fixes for installation walkthrough documentation - installation of script dependencies and gunicorn, and clarification of which user account to use for "pip install" actions
* fixed checking of "guest" user
* update to fetch third-party artifacts over https to allow OMERO to build even without a local Maven cache already populated
* added javax.activation dependency to allow OMERO.insight to work with Java 9
* import of files reporting extreme pixel sizes now fail rather than hanging
* pyramid-making now aborts when a tile fails
* various test fixes
* CLI fixes:
* improved help output for graphs commands to make it clearer that "--include" and "--exclude" expect class names not object IDs
* allowed setting the ``OMERO_PASSWORD`` environment variable instead of using the "-w" command-line option
* made passwords hidden by default when running "omero config get"
* fixed the CLI metadata tablestest plugin to not use an empty list of Columns