Today we are releasing OMERO 5.3.1. This is a bug-fix release focusing on shares.
- allow to view images in share. LUT, despite being available in the UI, are not supported in share, this is a known limitation that could lead to the image displayed as thumbnail and the image displayed in the main viewer not being synchronized.
- allow to import hidden image files (Windows client issue)
- clarify installation of OMERO.web
- save polygon and polyline as defined in the OME model
- fix viewing of images without pixels size
- add support for large image export as jpeg/png from OMERO.insight
This release also upgrades the version of Bio-Formats which OMERO uses to 5.4.1 .