Radiochromic Film Analysis

Nathan C. Nelson
Hi All,

I'm new to the listserver.  I was trying to find out if there are any plugins for imageJ to perform radiochromic film calibration and analysis (comparison with a reference 2D film as it pertains to radiation therapy).

Sincerely,

Nathan Nelson
Clinical Physicist
Email: [hidden email]

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.