Quantcast

ROIs are deleted when ROI MANAGER window is closed. Is it right?

ROIs are deleted when ROI MANAGER window is closed. Is it right?

rrmarino
Hello everyone again :)

I have noticed that when I close the ROI MANAGER window, all the ROIs are deleted. When I open it again I always get a blank list.

Is it how it was supposed to be?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo  Marino
PUC RIO

Re: ROIs are deleted when ROI MANAGER window is closed. Is it right?

Rasband, Wayne (NIH/NIMH) [E]
On Mar 25, 2012, at 7:18 PM, rrmarino wrote:

> Hello everyone again :)
>
> I have noticed that when I close the ROI MANAGER window, all the ROIs are
> deleted. When I open it again I always get a blank list.
>
> Is it how it was supposed to be?

In the ImageJ 1.46j daily build, when you close the ROI Manager window, a dialog box is displayed that gives you the option of moving displayed ROIs to an overlay.

-wayne