Plugin calling plugin

SV

Plugin calling plugin

SV
I am a new user of ImageJ. I created a macro to generate a Z-projection of an image stack, it worked. I call it from a plugin, it doesn't work although I have had success calling other macros from the plugin (so it is not the syntax). Alternatively, I used another plugin that generates the Z-projection and tested it on its own and it works. Again, however, if I call the Z-projection plugin from my main plugin, it does not generate the Zprojection. The inner Zprojection plugin gets called, but the Zprojection image is not created. The fact that Zprojection macro and plugin work when run from menu but not from my main plugin beats me although my main plugin call to other macros to threshold or segment the image work just fine!! Any help?

Thanks in advance.