New Plugin announce

Keita Fukuyama
Hi Everyone

I wrote one ImageJ plugin for processing pathological images.
Tissue slides from serial section have very similar shape and internal structure.
However, during imaging process, position and slope infomation is not syncronized and usually lost.
PositionFix plugin will fix position and slope of them by Genetic Algorithm.
This enable you to compare images from serial section directory.
https://github.com/fk506cni/position_fix

If anyone encounters same problem with me, please use this.
Or if this is reinventing the wheel, please teach me.
This is my 2nd java programming. I will appreciate any suggestion.

thank you.

fk506cni