Locating spots to relative center

Adrián Villalba
Dear all,

I have a macro that locate the nuclei of each cell within an area (green,
insulin positive area). I would be very pleased to know if it is possible
to determine how long or which distance there is beween each nuclei and the
geometric center of that green area. It is something like to know the
distribution of each cell just to know if it is near to the center or
peripheral (near to the edge).

Thank you in advance,

This is my macro to locate nuclei and i attach some example image (sorry
for the jpf file).

--

   - Adrián Villalba Felipe.
   https://es.linkedin.com/in/adrianvillalba

BetaCell_CountMod.txt (1K) Download Attachment
Ej7.tif (2M) Download Attachment