Iterator over Roi points anywhere?

Iterator over Roi points anywhere? – Hello all, does anyone know of a straight way to enumerate/iterate over all points contained in an (arbitrary) Roi? That is (in Java terms), some...
> On Apr 10, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Burger Wilhelm <Wilhelm.Burger@...> wrote: > > Hello all, > > does anyone know of a str...
Hi, Great question. Is there any chance there is an equally nice solution on macro writing level? Currently I use a (time consuming) work...
On Apr 12, 2016, at 2:17 AM, Dimitri Vanhecke <dimitri.vanhecke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > Great question. Is there any chance there...
Awesome, works great -- thanks much, Wayne! --Wilhelm -----Original Message----- From: ImageJ Interest Group [mailto:IMAGEJ@...] On Behal...
> On Apr 10, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Burger Wilhelm <Wilhelm.Burger@...> wrote: > > Hello all, > > does anyone know of a str...
Thanks Wayne, this works nicely for some types of ROIs (polygon, ellipse, freehand). However, ROIs of sub-type rectangle, line, point and multi...
Hi Wilhelm, Wayne's code should work for rectangles. They do not have a masks - the if (mask==null...) clause is meant for that case. For ...
You are certainly right. Then again, multi-rectangle ROIS *do* have a mask ... Guess to make this generic I could revert to my original plan of m...
Following up on this, does anyone have a plugin or algo to do the opposite, namely, collect a group of contiguous points into an ImageJ ROi? Eric...
I posted a similar solution in Jython here: http://forum.imagej.net/t/pointroi-input-different-from-output-point-positions/1038 So you can g...