Quantcast

IJ-OpenCV: a plugin connecting ImageJ and OpenCV

IJ-OpenCV: a plugin connecting ImageJ and OpenCV

Jónathan Heras
Hi,

I have released a plugin called IJ-OpenCV (
https://github.com/joheras/IJ-OpenCV) that I think that might be useful for
both the ImageJ and OpenCV communities.

This new version of IJ-OpenCV has been built on top of SciJava Common using
SciJava converters.

The main difference of this plugin with the CVForge plugin (
https://github.com/m4dguy/CVForge) is that using IJ-OpenCV regions of
interest detected in OpenCV can be handled using the nice GUI features of
ImageJ.

Several small ImageJ plugins have been developed using the IJ-OpenCV plugin
and can be downloaded from the update site:
http://sites.imagej.net/IJ-OpenCV/ (available in the ImageJ updater). The
biggest development that employ this plugin is the AntibiogramJ tool that
is built on top of ImageJ (https://sourceforge.net/projects/antibiogramj/).

Any feedback will be gladly welcomed.

Best regards,
Jónathan

Re: IJ-OpenCV: a plugin connecting ImageJ and OpenCV

Jan-2
Since I developed CVForge, I am curious to check out your plugin.
I am rather busy these days, so feedback will come some time later this
week.
You may also contact me on Skype (username: m4dguy).

Cheers,
Jan