How to Create Non-Planar Unroll of Image Stack

How to Create Non-Planar Unroll of Image Stack

Lintfur
I have done extensive google searches for this type of ImageJ Plugin but have come up with nothing.

The best way to explain what I want is to imagine that my object in question is a 100 page stack of printer paper, rolled in to a cylinder.  If I take that rolled up cylinder of paper and then unroll it and lay it flat, and each paper represented an image/slice, how would I get to that point of having an unrolled image sequence if I started out with just an XY image sequence(top down view of a circle)?