Quantcast

Help with Infinity to zero macro in time series

Help with Infinity to zero macro in time series

Javier Casas
I´m using changeValues() macro function to change Infinity values from a Ratio Image to zero. For example

  changeValues(1/0, 1/0, 0);

but it only works for the actual slice, and I have to do it manually all over the time series, that´s a problem when you have 100 timepoints

How can I apply to each frame of a Time Series stack?

Javier Casas

Re: Help with Infinity to zero macro in time series

Herbie
Good day Javier,

two options:

1.
"Edit > Options > Misc..."
(Change Infinity to zero)

2.
Loop through all slices and use
        setSlice(i);

HTH

Herbie

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Am 22.03.17 um 13:52 schrieb Javier Casas:

> I´m using changeValues() macro function to change Infinity values
> from a Ratio Image to zero. For example
>
> changeValues(1/0, 1/0, 0);
>
> but it only works for the actual slice, and I have to do it manually
> all over the time series, that´s a problem when you have 100
> timepoints
>
> How can I apply to each frame of a Time Series stack?
>
> Javier Casas

> http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/Help-with-Infinity-to-zero-macro-in-time-series-tp5018348.html

Sent from the ImageJ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Help with Infinity to zero macro in time series

Javier Casas
Hi Herbie,

Looping through all slices worked great, and if it´s of any utility to anyone interested...

changeValues(1/0, 1/0, 0)
for (i=1; i<=nSlices; i++) {
         setSlice(i);
         changeValues(1/0, 1/0, 0);