Fail to Modify channel opacity in TrackEM2

Fail to Modify channel opacity in TrackEM2

L'assegnista
Dear All,
I'm trying to use TrackEM2 to analyze 3D reconstructions of serial
sections acquired with confocal microscope. I have three channels images
(RGB) and I need to export selections (using "make flat" option, a sort
of crop 3D) based on the observation of only one channel. The Opacity
tab in TrackEM2 should do this job, but nothing work in that tab for me!
Neither the check boxes nor the slider. Can anybody help or have any
alternative idea? I tried Crop 3D, but again I can't temporarily switch
off channels. (these plugins does'nt work with Hyperstacks)
I will relly appreciate any help!
Many Thanks

Federico Luzzati

--