Quantcast

Counting nuclear Spots

Surya Reis
Could someone give me help how to count spots per nucleus in a stack of images? I tried the "Hole Counter" that is part of the morphology plugins, however in the result table I can't find the number of spots/object as described on the Landini website.

Thank you,

Surya

Enhance Contrast on stack not working

Cammer, Michael
I think that the enhance contrast command is not working properly when the "process all slices" box is checked with ImageJ 1.46j9 running on 64 bit Windows 7.

We were trying to enhance the contrast of confocal stacks and found that the noise was coming way up above the cells.

Thanks!

Michael Cammer, Assistant Research Scientist
Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
Could someone give me help how to count spots per nucleus in a stack of images? I tried the "Hole Counter" that is part of the morphology plugins, however in the result table I can't find the number of spots/object as described on the Landini website.

Thank you,

Surya

enhance contrast not working.jpg (655K) Download Attachment
test2.tif (101K) Download Attachment

Re: Enhance Contrast on stack not working

Rasband, Wayne (NIH/NIMH) [E]
On Mar 23, 2012, at 5:57 PM, Cammer, Michael wrote:

> I think that the enhance contrast command is not working properly when the "process all slices" box is checked with ImageJ 1.46j9 running on 64 bit Windows 7.
>
> We were trying to enhance the contrast of confocal stacks and found that the noise was coming way up above the cells.

This bug, which was introduced in v1.46g, is fixed in the ImageJ 1.46j daily build.

-wayne