Quantcast

Colour Thresholding

TinaS
Hi,

I've been trying to do segmentation of DAB staining as outlined in the
Colour/Image analysis tools. However, in the Threshold Color window, I
cannot seem to find the "Stop" selection next to the "Pass" selection
needed to selectively show the brown DAB staining. I attempted to install
the Color thresholding plugin to resolve the issue, but I still can't seem
to find the "stop" selection. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to
resolve this?

Thanks,
Allura

Re: Colour Thresholding

Gabriel Landini
On Friday 23 Mar 2012 15:38:11 you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to do segmentation of DAB staining as outlined in the
> Colour/Image analysis tools. However, in the Threshold Color window, I
> cannot seem to find the "Stop" selection next to the "Pass" selection
> needed to selectively show the brown DAB staining. I attempted to install
> the Color thresholding plugin to resolve the issue, but I still can't seem
> to find the "stop" selection. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to
> resolve this?

The colour thresholder in IJ is a modified version of this one:

http://www.dentistry.bham.ac.uk/landinig/software/thresholdcolour.zip

So that one does not have 2 checkboxes but one to perform the same
functionality.

I *might* be biased :-) but I prefer the 2 checkboxes because it is more
intuitive to understand how the filtering works.

Regards

Gabriel