Classifier Plugin ImageJ

Ariadne MV
Hi,
I'm developing a plugin to classify temporal images , and I need to select areas with change or without change.
Do you know if exist a supervised classifier or a train classifier to ImageJ?
If not exists,  I'll do it, but it will be helpful for me.

Thanks!

Ariadne Moreno

Re: Classifier Plugin ImageJ

Jan Eglinger
Hi Ariadne,

On 25.10.2012 1:11 PM, Ariadne MV wrote:
> I'm developing a plugin to classify temporal images , and I need to select areas with change or without change.
> Do you know if exist a supervised classifier or a train classifier to ImageJ?

If you're working with grayscale images, there is:
http://fiji.sc/Advanced_Weka_Segmentation

If you need to segment color images, there is:
http://fiji.sc/SIOX:_Simple_Interactive_Object_Extraction

Both are included in the Fiji distribution of ImageJ.

Cheers,
Jan