Batch processing with CASA macro and saving output results and plot

Batch processing with CASA macro and saving output results and plot

MikeH

I have put together a macro using CASA for sperm motility analysis, and have attempted to learn from some of the previous posts on this forum.

I would like to be able to batch process the 400 or so tif stacks that I have.
Two of the outputs from the CASA are 1) parameters in the Results window, 2) a paths window.

Can someone please advise on the code I need to add to batch process these files and save both these outputs with a name that includes the original filename - the results as a .csv, and the paths as a .jpeg?

Thank you for any assistance.

Kind regards,

Mike

Re: Batch processing with CASA macro and saving output results and plot

arthur.silva
I'm on the same situation right now. Any results?