Batch process for multiple ROI

anusuya pal
Hello,

I have 500 images in a folder and I want to measure it's grey value (min,
max and mean) for each ROIs labelled 1,2,3,4. Is it possible to run a Macro
from Batch Process that can measure each ROI and return four individual ROI
results like a set of measurements for 1 in one table then a set of
measurements for 2 and so on?

I found exactly the same question answered in the following link, however,
when I run this macro, it says error, which is attached as screenshot. Can
anyone help me out to fix this error?

http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/ImageJ-How-to-measure-multiple-ROI-in-Batch-Process-using-Macro-and-save-each-ROI-s-result-in-indivie-td5014612.html

Thanks in advance
Anu

debug..jpg (295K) Download Attachment

Re: Batch process for multiple ROI

Michael Schmid-3
Hi Anu,

concerning the error message:
Mail programs tend to break long lines apart, but the ImageJ macro
language requires that a command must be in a single line.

Here, the command contains round brackets, they must open and close in
the same line.

So you have to join these two lines.

On 05/06/2018 21:22, anusuya pal wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I have 500 images in a folder and I want to measure it's grey value (min,
 > max and mean) for each ROIs labelled 1,2,3,4. Is it possible to run a
Macro
 > from Batch Process that can measure each ROI and return four
individual ROI
 > results like a set of measurements for 1 in one table then a set of
 > measurements for 2 and so on?
 >
 > I found exactly the same question answered in the following link,
however,
 > when I run this macro, it says error, which is attached as
screenshot. Can
 > anyone help me out to fix this error?

http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.com/ImageJ-How-to-measure-multiple-ROI-in-Batch-Process-using-Macro-and-save-each-ROI-s-result-in-indivie-td5014612.html

 > Thanks in advance