AxonJ ImageJ is just Fiji

Judith
Hello everyone,

This is Judith, I'm working on quantification of axon in rabbit model. I am trying to figure out an efficient way to quantify my samples with AxonJ, although it doesn't work:  I tried

1st: normalize the image with CLAHE.
2nd: using adjust--color threshold(black and white),
3rd: Pluggin AxonJ and it doesn't work (unrecognized command as CLAHE , and FeatureJ Hessian)

When I change step 3 in Fiji  just to Analize Particles, it seems Is working the axon counting but I'd like to use  AxonJ  tool in the right way.
I am willing to listen to any suggestions

Thanks in advance,
Judith