Action Bar plugin updated

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer
Dear all,
I have posted a new version of the Action Bar plugin that has the new
'sticky' feature.
You can get it from:
http://imagejdocu.tudor.lu/doku.php?id=plugin:utilities:action_bar:start#sticky_actionbars

Jerome
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

knels
Hi Jerome,


Thank you so much for this great plugin. I am curious, can a sticky bar be closed without restarting imagej?

Thanks,
Knels
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer-3
Hi,
yes, just alt-click any button, and the sticky bar will be closed.

Sincerely,

Jerome.


2017-04-08 20:18 GMT+02:00 knels <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Jerome,
>
>
> Thank you so much for this great plugin. I am curious, can a sticky bar be
> closed without restarting imagej?
>
> Thanks,
> Knels
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.
> com/Action-Bar-plugin-updated-tp3692667p5018472.html
> Sent from the ImageJ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>



--
Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

knels
Hi Jerome,

Thank you for the response. I'm actually wondering if there is a way to close the sticky bar using a macro.

I have found that when I design multiple sticky bars they overlap each other and sometimes the most recent one does not appear on top.


Thank you so much!
Knels
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer-3
Hi Knels,

You can indeed programmatically close an action bar by running the
following command:

> run("Close AB","StickyBarDemo1");

which is basically calling the "Close AB" plugin with the actionbar's
title.
The title is the actionbar's file name with underscores replaced by spaces,
and trimmed (leading and trailing spaces removed).
Sincerely,

Jerome


2017-04-21 21:14 GMT+02:00 knels <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Jerome,
>
> Thank you for the response. I'm actually wondering if there is a way to
> close the sticky bar using a macro.
>
> I have found that when I design multiple sticky bars they overlap each
> other
> and sometimes the most recent one does not appear on top.
>
>
> Thank you so much!
> Knels
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.c
> om/Action-Bar-plugin-updated-tp3692667p5018586.html
> Sent from the ImageJ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>



--
Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer-3
In reply to this post by knels
Hi Knels,

About the other issue, multiple sticky bars are not supported. I would
advise creating a single bar with multiple columns instead.

Sincerely,

Jerome

2017-04-21 21:14 GMT+02:00 knels <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Jerome,
>
> Thank you for the response. I'm actually wondering if there is a way to
> close the sticky bar using a macro.
>
> I have found that when I design multiple sticky bars they overlap each
> other
> and sometimes the most recent one does not appear on top.
>
>
> Thank you so much!
> Knels
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://imagej.1557.x6.nabble.
> com/Action-Bar-plugin-updated-tp3692667p5018586.html
> Sent from the ImageJ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> --
> ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
>



--
Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

--
ImageJ mailing list: http://imagej.nih.gov/ij/list.html
Loading...