Quantcast

Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer
Dear all,
I have posted a new version of the Action Bar plugin that has the new
'sticky' feature.
You can get it from:
http://imagejdocu.tudor.lu/doku.php?id=plugin:utilities:action_bar:start#sticky_actionbars

Jerome

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

knels
Hi Jerome,

Thank you so much for this great plugin. I am curious, can a sticky bar be closed without restarting imagej?

Thanks,
Knels

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

Jerome Mutterer-3
Hi,
yes, just alt-click any button, and the sticky bar will be closed.

Sincerely,

Jerome.

> Hi Jerome,
>

> Thank you so much for this great plugin. I am curious, can a sticky bar be
> closed without restarting imagej?
>
> Thanks,
> Knels

Jerome Mutterer
CNRS - Institut de biologie moléculaire des plantes
12, rue du Général Zimmer
67084 Strasbourg Cedex
www.ibmp.cnrs.fr

Re: Action Bar plugin updated

knels
Hi Jerome,

Thank you for the response. I'm actually wondering if there is a way to close the sticky bar using a macro.

I have found that when I design multiple sticky bars they overlap each other and sometimes the most recent one does not appear on top.

Thank you so much!
Knels