We would like to draw your attention to the NEUBIAS 2019 Symposium (6-8 Feb 2019), part of the NEUBIAS conference (2-8 Feb 2019), to happen in Luxembourg.
The Abstract extended deadline is approaching, closing on November 16th, 2018.
We welcome contributions for oral and posters communications on topics like (but not limited to…) Bioimage Analysis for Life science: Developments and applications, Machine Learning / Deep Learning, Bioimage Data Mining, (Big) Data Storage, tracking and segmentation, open source software, etc…
We also would like to draw your attention to several signature sessions of the symposium, especially implemented by NEUBIAS to foster community networking and innovation:
• Open Source Software Lounge: 3h live demos of open tools
• Industry Digital Posters: 2h demos to expose SMEs and freelancers developments to the community
• Call4Help: to invite life scientists to expose their problem to a crowd of experts in plenary audience
• Satellite Meeting for Image Analysts: to exchange on problems and workflows (on Feb 5th afternoon).
• And more: panel discussion, company talks & Techbites, Poster sessions, etc…
Don’t miss the Abstract deadline !
Looking forward to seeing many of you in Luxembourg
On behalf of the organizing committee and NEUBIAS